Sunday 3 July 2011

Dry spell

I've not been on a holiday since February, and my backside has been itchy for some time now.
___________________________________________________

During my last trip to London, I went to The Wolseley with Paul and his family. 
I've always been indifferent towards scones, but then I had scones at The Wolseley and I absolutely loved it!

Back in Bristol, Paul and I tried to recreate the afternoon tea we had at The Wolseley.

The cake we bought from Sainsbury's was too sweet, the scones were just OK, and we bought the wrong type of cream (whipped cream instead of clotted cream). What a disappointment! So I was left kempunan for good scones (I think I'm using the word correctly).
___________________________________________________

Since my brother Paul and I are on our uni breaks now, I suggested that the family go for a holiday to Cameron Highlands!
Soon enough I'll be enjoying cream tea!

No comments: