Tuesday 10 May 2011

Hot and cold

The past few days have been ridiculously hot. Even in a singlet and the shortest of shorts. (My room is not equipped with air-conditioning because I stay high up in the clouds, it's actually cold on normal days, so cold that when you sleep at night you could even catch a cold).

Which brings me to this: 
 or

I think I'd rather be cold, although I didn't manage well the past two winters. Actually, there were some times where I just didn't want to go out at all because I know I'd be so uncomfortable. Yes I could pile up on the layers(tights, jeggings, and skinny jeans on the bottom singlet, top, cardigan, and thick jacket on the top), which I did initially. But then my body got really tired from all the weight (yes, I'm THAT light), and it also made me look so stuffed up, and I decided to just wear my skinny jeans and top, covered by a jacket.

Back home I can always wear a tank top and shorts, but then there's a limit to how short I can go. I mean, I can't be wearing shorts and a singlet to church now can I? I've never not gone out just because it's too hot. But it annoys me that I get hot even after I take a shower (which is usually warm, cos I like hot showers), and start to sweat while picking out what to wear.

I hate how it's too hot that I can't even fall asleep easily. The cold doesn't even do that to me.

I'd totally go run out of Springfield House in my shortest shorts again! (Like we did before)

I need to go somewhere colder, like maybe, Cameron Highlands!

No comments: